Friday 22 July 2011

Reposted: Nursing of question for parents of toddlers and a new baby?

Reposted: Nursing of question for parents of toddlers and a new baby?

I have twins, who will be 20 months old, if my new baby comes into the world.

I plan, as it nursed, but I read that some babies are distracted easily from excitement and demand from peaces and silence in order to eat.

Which, that you do with your toddlers, do/did while you took the trouble to nurse in a quiet place? Es\'s not practically, to work as a nurse only with naptime. What if your baby is a long nurser, that demands from you maybe, für until 30-40 minutes every 2 hours, to leave behind your toddlers unattended? How does this work?

Thank for advance for people, who were there/done this.

On a side note, no, there is nobody, that can come across and can help me. I become after 2 weeks, as my husband to theückgeht, to work, however is in the reason.

Additional details

I hope this is true, that the new baby will be used for it,..., but that was not the case with my niece. She/it was deflected much to through her older brother, in order to work as a nurse, and my sister-in-law, type of a hard duration with it had. You/they wasn\'t on the growth tables and she/it mußte with 4 months of solid begin, then she/it myself-disaccustoms because of the distractions early and she/it rejected to take bottles at all that you are she/it with breastmilk or formula.

3



from Kristi, her/its/their baby boy had!

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they don\'t need not to worry at least about your baby, who is distracted from his/her-Geschwistern, for a long while. Her/its/their baby turns into those Klängen is used and is thought at it only as background sound. Trust me, me, \'ve nursed three babies and will make it time again in some months. My two year old even worked before ungefähr two weeks until to and she/it wasn as Krankenpfleger\'t distracted in the least through her/its/their very loud brothers. The distraction phase of the care normally is between 5 months and 10 months. Glück!

Source(s,:

Mommy of 4, #4. fälligem Feb,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through mrsblach... my best friend has 26 mo old a 3 1/2 year aged twin and a 13 mo baby old and she/it, breast fed them everything and didn\'t take care of the sound of the older children, made it right only without all problems, for which her/its/their living room is more exactly child proof, there and she/it lets her/it/them tear only it apart while she/it feeds isabell. no questions.

through beckyf, I believe that absolutely smallest babies will drink at the breast through everything. If she/it it becomes older, that maybe they become easily inattentive, but through this time, the nursing sessions will be shorter and less frequent. My children are apart 15 months and nursed the baby as I, würde I to my older daughter reads, or even sits on the ground and does puzzles, maybe you need pillows the baby into the right position., whereas I into a chair in the correct position, I, the j, learnedüngere child, who was I, to work as a nurse somewhere had to be supplied in order to do my older child than a nurse!

through cheeta, my eldest daughter was exactly twenty months old, as I had my second, and my second daughter was not deflected with all. My eldest daughter, the whole time would talk and around would dance, touching the baby, it distracted more for me!lol
IT is only when baby becomes you a little older that they will begin to become more inattentive. My jüngstes is to now be played six months, and my oldest loves, for small pigs, with her/its/their feet, while I she/it, and the strange time, if my baby will depart in order to look at her/it/them nurses, but not often so. SieSie is the application to the distraction, that I guess.
You/they would be surprised how much they can "attune, matters from. Trust me, this becomes no problem be at all. You/they will have a loud household with two toddlers, you let the baby bring only the application to it so. Even if you itself bemühten, to pass, those twins will beat on the door anyway!
Be successful to you, you will be a busy lady!!

vonvon KL, that your baby will be used he/she b/c for the sound of his/her sibling, hears her/it/them already now playing and won\'t pay any little one of attention towards them, if gets he/she here!

day good from Barbara G
Because it is not practicable, your 20 months, to leave old twins unattended, I would recommend a baby loop, for example,

? done=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.. com%2Fquestion%2Findex%3Fqid%3D20080721062017AAaO1Hc &. src=knowsrch &. intl=us" classifies = "adds contact" > 20mo were my son, as daughter thinks was born. She/it nursed für 5-10 min at a time of each 2h or with it. You/they didn\'t needs peaces and silence at all, she/it never had it, so that she/it never expected it, I guess. Don\'t hidden "" itself in one quiet ones, you place with the new baby. Interact with your twins, w,ährend you itself nourishes. Read stories, you play games. You/they können rises and follows a toddler, while you nurse without breaking handle and frees a special hand leaves. You/they kthis makes önnen\'t with one bottle except if you lean.

There is not any need absolute, your toddler unattended, to leave behind at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment