Friday 22 July 2011

Do you question over breastmilk... so confused!!!?

Do you question over breastmilk... so confused!!!?

Now, I nurse old twins, not exclusively, my almost 11 months and I have a question over the alteration of my milk recently....

It had the constancy of whole Kühe-Milch to give only one hint point, and it was gluey, similar sugar water gluey. Now, my right breast milk has the welländigkeit and the look of it, you sail milk or even wept along milk... and es\'s greasy feeling and NOT gluey. My left breast still does the fatter milk...

Is it possible that my body knows, that my daughter, who eats on the right side, is bigger, and weighs more, does she/it not need as many calories maybe??)?

Did each other let itself this change in her/its/their milk?

I am worried that the alteration is my milk, that dries up on this side, in my right breast because it changed SO very much!

My son eats on the left side, and he/it is VERY small for his/its old... he/it weighs 17 pounds only with almost 11 months, and my daughter weighs 23 pounds.

Additional details

she/it both nurse for the same quantity of time, if these means something.

11



from Beth

Best answer chosen by Asker

The more thinly you milk from your right breast, sounds like fore milk. My supposition wäre, that your right breast actually produces more, is with it, you express sides the same quantity of both, that you simply fore milk on the right besides a mixture fore and hind milk on the left gets.

Her/its/their daughter, the bigger twin?, probably is tüchtiger and gets more milk into the same time, therefore the breast, from which she/it nurses, produces more in order to fill her/its/their demand. Her/its/their son ißt probably, therefore the left breast, less that is, "his/its" side produces also less.

If you even want to him/it out, you could view because you let her/it/them rearranged sides at every feeding. This könnte also your son, to increase in a small weight, helps.

Otherwise, you place only away to work your small ones as a nurse! You/they will not only dry you up spontaneously, as you yearn as you, you continue, as nurses working, there will be milk there.

Either I would not say that 17 pounds are old a 11 months long so small. My children were both with 11 months over this weight, and both is completely healthy, only on the slim side.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! Dort\'s always the inevitable comparison between the twins and because my daughter so groß is, I only assumed that my son was too tiny,... thank you for sharing!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through made you look: ) Breast milk alterations and it is completely normal. You at the moment, thereß Sie\'ve nurses 11 months long, one less calorie type changed to it. Es\'s totally normally and nothing is wrong with you. Maybe you should change the sides up instead of always doing one on each side.

I nurse my twins, 3 1/2 days old, over pump and feeding of tube. I believe, thereß it still colostrum is. 32 weeks were carried for them/you 3 days.

through dfgdfg, they are two different children, who eat another quantity,.. I guesses that the side, that \'dries up, the child has, who eats less. How old is he/it? if it it sufficiently old 12 months or you then disaccustom him/it older away and leaves eat you him/it regular meal and whole milk not only only only on the side. es\'s, that near to this time.good-Glück comes!

from Melynn, your milk changes, as the babys-Bedürfnisse change, but I am not certain that it knows the difference between twins,....
You/they start with colostrum (yellow, fully from protien,) the "real milk" then comes, you, gluey, think like whole milk, then by one year changes it more similarly to which figure for itself, you sail milk.
Therefore the alteration of you, that milk is completely normal, and thinks is not drying up. I have only a baby, and never have known somebody to BFeed-Zwillingen, you go Mad little!!), so this quite intrigues! Sick is happy on your answers!


theres no need, to disaccustom, thats ridiculous. ICH\'m, that works old as a nurse my 19 months, and is pregnant with #2. I plan, she/it both as a nurse aufwärts, to work, to age by 3, as you yearn as her/it, you want to and I, dont has all health complications. ouchßerdem, you said that your son(the smaller from the twins, eats on the side, that the fatter milk still has...


after the searching of the internet I jargon seems everything to find over it. any research has i over tandem care and me, it done, the havent over everything because of the body, that knows the nutritional needs each child, comes... hmmm..... id says, that the one is allowed to, that still is fatter, along" "water and has only some of the fatter milk left maybe? If Id-Rede insists to a lactation advisor, not, thereß I theres all wrong, simply strange one thinks.

The best from luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment