Friday 22 July 2011

Twins??? something thinks you?

Twins??? something thinks you?

I am 35 1/2
I nursed as I introduced myself,
This is my 8. Pregnancy.

what that the chances are believes you, that I have twins,

through crystal

Best answer chosen by voters

With so little, to go on it, is impossible to say, do you make u, or original mum/sisters has a history of the twins? I place auf\'t believes, thereß breast feeding the likely hood will change, still the number of prior pregnancies wants. The family history is original best indicator, ouchßer the obvious ultrasound..., you are like wide? If had an ultrasound, a well ge, u-Hafen\'tpracticed whether. können you as early as 10-12 weeks only through fundal-Höhe tells. Go an obstetrician and then procure für an ultrasound a referal. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment