Friday 22 July 2011

Twin mommies, as you stopped to nurse and why?

Twin mommies, as you stopped to nurse and why?

My twins now be 5 months and I simply curiously there if you stop to nurse. My short concept Ziel is 6 months, but I want myself one year long bemühen, but, to also work back, goes, and my breast pump stinks. Simply curious.

through breezy12...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I have old triplets 15 months.. became she/it and expressed milk nursed / supplemented formula. I fütterte normally 2 at a feeding the breast, and bottle fed one.. and then alternated..

You/they nursed until approximately 13 months.., but it was only occasional at this point.. not like 3 meals per day..

Months are by 11 as they began to have a lack of interest so that they never got a full meal, that nursed,.. with it we she/it only fed, milk then expressed..

I encourage remaining highly on that occasion. It is m very muchöglich, to do, and is rewarding very much in long run..

Best wishes

Source(s,:

Mommy to 15 months old triplets and one 6 weeks old small type.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! I mühe me still with it from, as matters will change, if they start t with solid meal, that my small husband does well hasn besides my small girl, still began. You/they have the Handvollständigkeit quite. Thanks to für the support! Glück to you & your family and your thanks for everything, that shared your thoughts!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Cory W, I gave up to over one month, after we had left the hospital, but I nevertheless pump, although part-time. You/they get over half of her/its/their milk of me and half of formula.

My twin is 33 weekers and never calculated to work as a nurse like enough in order to uphold my supply is, and was dependent on nipple signs. I now pump twice per day and get 32 ounces more or less.

WeilWeil you nursing is, that something formula over working in the morning and the night as nurse and giving of them during the day? Or, sometimes, insurance becomes the costs für a breastpump covers. My insurance covers my pump and my will until one year. Es\'s 70 per month regelmäßig for a hospital degree pump, therefore this of a quantity helps.

Source(s,:

6.5 months old twins

through * loves you my twins * I stopped to nurse with 3 months. One of my Mad little, that the bottle and my supply of doing went, began too perfer. Also fraßen she/it always at the same time, and it turned into heavy and stressful to feed them both at the same time. You/they therefore were full concept by 3 months, to which to hold resembling with this she/it only groß, babies, seemed. I think so gro es\'sß, that you did it so long. You/they should für as it goes, you as possibly yearn. I wünschte that I it, but I, for longer could go, \'m glad about me, that I made 3 months untill for him/it.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

I say Gehen about tops one year long older any, is strange. I held with ungefähr 9 months

from Julie

Because of his/its low class hid answer

You/they knew the longer that the child remains the clever on the boob she/it, that will become. his/its true one. my sister is two and still gets the boob, and she/it is fortified a quantity and she/it of myy-Mama, you know, how reading is, sings the abc\'s Zählt until a thousand and knows the vowels from the abc. they become clever. but if your somebody, that wouldnt then does something like it,


approximately 9-11 months is good

No comments:

Post a Comment