Friday 22 July 2011

What is the best formula to be used?

What is the best formula to be used?

I bore twins 6 weeks ago and can nurse no more. I, that begin, my babies regul, to give äre cow, \'s milk formula and she/it has both an allergy to it. I changed to soy, and this doesn\'t work either. I wünsche really, that I could continue to nurse, but it is so difficult. Everyone can help me, a good formula für she/it, to find, that they can digest?

through?? RN??

Best answer chosen by voters

SieSie must discuss this with your doc instead of jumping from one to the next; it is difficult for stomaches on small to continue to change, and is i sure, that they know about which type of reactions, they had to some of the formula and would be more well capable, you which, to choose after it, to guess,....

Source(s,:

RN 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through? Is Hurley 10 months old? similac alimentum

through Amanda similac alimentum

through purplesm.... attempt, the Nutramigen, his/its expensive one however it our daughter helped, as she/it had a milk allergy, hopefully your twins will grow out from it like our daughter, did by 6 months

No comments:

Post a Comment