Friday 22 July 2011

What is with Leute-Sprichwort, you are more likely to become pregnant with twins while you nurse?

What is with Leute-Sprichwort, you are more likely to become pregnant with twins while you nurse?

I continue to read it on it here. I never has goört this before. Is it true? Can everyone give me a reason, or a few documented evidence? I nurse means old son 23 months and bemühe me, to become pregnant. I became pregnant, w with him/itährend this of my daughter, she/it was with the time, silence, 6 months. während I with him/it and working from her as a nurse pregnant was, I heard many Leute\'s-Meinungen over working as a nurse during pregnancy, but never the matter of itself introducing twins.

Additional details

I believed that it also was dumb. As far as I weiß, that nursing suppresses ovulation, not the opposite.

2



through kari w

Best answer chosen by voters

Nursing doesn\'t have anything to make with twinning. If you have twins in your family, that your chances erhöhen, but that is the single reason that you would be more likely to have twins.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 6 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

This question about what is with people. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (2)



this never has heard about Logan and Ella Mommy I before.

through? SunKiss.... if it true wäre, it tries defnintly i!

No comments:

Post a Comment