Friday 22 July 2011

Two years old wants to nurse in order to be to do you, what?

Two years old wants to nurse in order to be to do you, what?

We become, I am pregnant, 14 weeks and two years old with twins presently to be asks, you nurse again. I held because my milk held with little in the course 15 months. Because we were therefore to be nursed mother, and believes, thereß she/it itself reminds, as it was a big bond. I have to make no ground, what, is. I think the nursing of three children, k,immediately is önnte one little much, but, I feel like me that such a big matter refuses her/it/them. NatI know her/its/their isn\'t too old ürlich, as is there, 3+ year old being nurses. She/it told me that it did her/it/them "gladly" this I of course knows, that she/it only likes, because she/it is about me, and it was a binding experience.

Is it possible to nurse three children?
Should I only tell her/it/them no?
Any other possibility and ideas of what, to do?
Or am I only strange thinking, that could work this?

Additional details

Thought it would not be I, that I would mention, only before the bed or in the morning several times one day as I will be tandem, that also nurses.

1



through?? D.m\'s? mm.

Best answer chosen by voters

Give her/it/them a sippy-Tasse. She/it got her/it/them the benefits davon\'s a großes girls now and can do only with Kühe-Milch and big girl meal. You/they doesnbesucht \'t really daycare or everything? I think of the 2-j only at my daycareährigen and still could never introduce them breast, that is fed,.. 67 percent saves 2 voices to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



, to work her/it/them as a nurse, you can take the trouble from Ethel You, the supply will be at all not very luxuriant, if there is any milk, with pregnancy, the supply decreases and often goes away, and she/it won\'t find it how they are filling as it was.

It is possible to work three children as a nurse, takes only many calories.
You/they can say no that it was over half one year.
You/they are not strange for thinking it, can work.

from Sunflowe.... they can nurse 3 children? Yes, but you müssen the twins nourishes, before you nourish the older child.
Should I only tell her/it/them no? If your milk held, chances are, she/it, that are won, \'t remembers, there, To nurse ß Ihre milk until at the moment, at the end of your pregnancy back is there.

Some mommies work as a nurse through pregnancy, but it becomes up to the 5. or 6. Month often quite painful. Given, thereß they it already held, I simply don\'t see any advantage.

from Ana un still breastfeeding;and it is possible, but you only must remember that, if the babies come, she/it him/it alot more than your 2 years old will need.
she/it already got, the best of itnow i would become you reeccomend the leaving behind of it for your newborns, that are they a thatare, that really goes, to need it,

Source(s,:

nursing of mommy:,

from Beautifu... communicates you her/its/their shes 1 voices a little aged 33 percent

No comments:

Post a Comment