Friday 22 July 2011

Strange twin dream and signs?

Strange twin dream and signs?

DeshalbDeshalb a few had a dream I that I, my sister and my sister-in-law of all were in the same room. Then, twin boys, who had delivered one of us, were everything of an abrupt one there but I was the one the nursing of them. Now, we all are pregnant. Weiß everyone something these means?

Recently, I did also eggs, and I opened 4 seperate-Eier, and one of them had a two yolk, and this is my 4. Pregnancy.

My sister is a fraternal twin. Therefore dort\'s a chance this, that I or she/it either been able to inherit the gene, to free about two eggs of our mother. I like to also think, thereß ich\'m, the already pregnancy symptoms exaggerated.

What do you therefore think? Is this all the coincidence, or I should myself, that go, denken\'m to have twins? I only want to see, which people, because I won, think has even one \'t Medical date or hears more the heart attack for 8 weeks, and I already go displaced.

from Cindy C

Best answer chosen by Asker

Ooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooo. Wierd huh? Es\'s only a coincidence.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
So heavily you/they brought me to laughing, that you get the points, won\'t find out more anyways besides me for 7 weeks.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from THE DAWG. There is Daf several technologiesür, to recognize all of your Children,Even Von childhood. Find woman an alto, that weiß, that the application of the string and seriousness and she/it can inform you like much and which sex,... seen lolol that made it innumerable times,... the life among the swamp witches... lmao

through Kat-STD, I don\'t know that that is strange. ICH\'d rät, that you have twins, but maybe it is only a coincidence.

from the real Halima. the u könnte a chance, to get twins, has if then it appearers-Los theres a sign! Abidance silence. Don\'t always believes it.

through Alex\'s j Hahahaha. Nothing is a coincidence.

from Joey Well, it could very well, you are twins, but I am based so more on the fact that you were a twin and the exagerated-Symptome. The dream and the egg? Only a more merrily concidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment