Friday 22 July 2011

Yikes! My 4-j wantsähriges again the breast!?

Yikes! My 4-j wantsähriges again the breast!?

I nurse old twins my 2 months. From the blue, my 4-j wantsähriges also as nurses works. If ever the babies him/it crys füttern and tries to live. If we only cuddle and play, bemüht he/it itself, to get my breasts. I weiß es\'s heavy to him/it, with 2 new babies. I bemühe me, to show him/it as much attention, as I can. This is verrückt! My husband bemüht itself, to help, but our son doesn\'t want him/it. HELP!!!!!!

through pisceanw...

Best answer chosen by Asker

It is quite normal for children in order to regress if siblings were born, especially small like your son. Something, which you try, könnten, extends from the "deep young circuit board. Tell your son, thereß only babies at the breast drinks, while big boys get, coolly you matters gladly from, enclosure cool matter here, you ride a bicycle, you help to do the dinner, which job as him/it.

It sounds simple, but if you concentrate on his/its big Jungen-ness, it will really help. Also have him/it, you help you with the babies and remind you him/it, thereß these big brothers good helpers is, you concentrate on his/its "maturity" and I and so on and so on calms you, that he/it becomes cool in time.

Source(s,:

I am the mother of two boys, 9 years and 3 years, on the way with another baby.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (10)



through coolmomm... i would believe, that this is, completely normal. he/it wants mommies, full attention likes as he/it was the baby. time alone only with him/it, sounds like the golden card, after which asks me only dont, like! Glück

from Noota Oolah you son is jealously, this is normal. you often has be hard time 3 and 4 years old between it "I a baby or a big child", this also is normal.

Place only away to be solid with him/it, you tell him/it, that he/it has his/its own meal, and the babies have theirs. Erkleras you him/it this way and treats them/her/it for him/it resembling, as if he/it snatched meal of your plate.

The world far the average of ween is a child of the breast 4 years old, therefore the wish is not bizarre for him/it. Much of the world wit says ürde that you are bizarre for it, him/it weened, to have, but North American is different on MANY manners..., no wail.

, He/it cuddles, times you and skins you touch time, stomach touch., but none griffin, you exist. Ask your husband, in there too hängen and, to leave, your son sees that he/it has also skin touch duration with the babies.

Luck, it is gotten better.

through newbie ice, hockey was subjects & FERNSEHER-serie-i for fed breast, until i was in four, and I am O.K.,

through jjsoccer... i would leave him/it try it, or you can pump it in one bottle. he/it accustomed to it. these smae-Sache did my 2 years, so that i ließ, you take the trouble for her to work as a nurse, and she/it spit it out. she/it continued to show intrest, während i nursed, but if she/it offered i, the breast, that would become she/it, rejected it and run away.

Maybe you should the rolling through jenn_a and the Herz of him/it in order to sleep try, after the babies are depressed. I also undressed "Big child books, while the baby was napping. JeneJene were Bücher, the mommy read only to the big brother or the sister. Also, really good Vergnügen maybe while to nourish the babies, works, blisters, crayons and game were some, that I used, doh.

Take the trouble not to be brought out in. As somebody else said, most of the world doesn\'t entwöhnt until by 4-5 years of babies. My daughter was 4 as the baby was born, and although I pumped, and ernährte from one bottle, she/it was fascinated by the whole matter, and wanted to try the bottles(she, is adopted, never was nursed and only saw, that I take the trouble some times in the baby. I ließ she/it, she/it spit it out, no more problem! I würde it as a last way out of the application says, but if the Ablenkungsmethoden-doesn\'t works, you should let him/it maybe try it. Oh, I procured also a doll für my daughter of this she/it fed "", while I nourished the baby, but likes me, that am said, I used bottles, not sure, as you felt over your son, who imitates you, = /

through amanda s my daughter still expressed brest-Milch.. and i nourishes presently means old son 11 months.. she/it had never milked cows, you assume on cerial and in cooking so that she/it doesn\'t know any other,.. never becomes she/it sick and always asks about milkies aposed therefore to press or water.. i believes his/its big one, that she/it lets still milked breat,.. his/its cheap one and not with it inconvienient, while i also is my son breat-Fütterung.

through kirby_66.... you definitely should extract the "big young card and should put any special time for you and your son aside. Tell him/it, thereß this breast feeding a special time for mommies and BABIES is, and says him/it, that mommies and big boys of some other make particular and trouble and does this matter every day. This way, that he/it will feel like him/it, gets his/its schönen share of your attention and your love.

through monkey magic, this is quite normal. I remember having asked my mommy for booby after she/it had my brother. I was 3, I had riseört, to nurse with 2.
Therefore, it left after his/its feed, she/it has me some. It nauseated, I can still remember how indelicately it was.
Therefore, if simply not you him/it with explaining that now it and not big boys for the babies is, to sto can bring. It should indelicately or he/it him/it then maybe a taste has, is.

through guylooki... leaves you him/it you only big joker.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

HONORED

NEED IN THE TIME OF WITH HIM/IT OUT, IF THE OTHER 2 IS A SLEEP O.K.,

TAKE A BLISTER BATH WITH HIM/IT, YOU/THEY SHOW HIM/IT ONE ATTAINS THEM OK MORE, ABOUT HIM/IT MILK HER/ITS/THEIR PRODUCTION OF LET TO STRIPS, YOU/THEY DO, IT ONLY ONLY TELLS HIM/IT, IF A REALLY BIG YOUNG AND A MOMMY MIT BRING THEM TO THE TWINS IST, YOU/THEY, HE/IT, DIAPER POWDER WIPES AND YOU/THEY HELP SOMETHING, THAT YOU/THEY LEAVE HIM/IT PROFICIENCY, THEM WITH O.K.

HE/IT IS, JOULES VON THE OTHERS, BECAUSE HE/IT WAS THE SINGLE HONORED FOR 4 YEARS OF OK, SEE THEM FOR HIM/IT OF HIS/ITS SMALL POINT OF VIEW OK PLEASE

THIS IS THE HARDEST, THAT EVER I WRITTEN CREDITS MUST, THAT MY FRIEND DIE HAD 2 YOUNG OF TRIPLET AND A GIRL,
SHE/IT HAD THE TOTALS CHILD NORMAL

THE 2 YOUNG was 4.5LB 18
CUSTOMS SINEWS ITSELF
THE GIRL was 9.8 POUNDS 23 INCHES

RECEPTION WORRY

No comments:

Post a Comment