Friday 22 July 2011

Why do babies or pinch, during nursing, twitch?

Why do babies or pinch, during nursing, twitch?

my two children move her/its/their hands or pinch my breasts, while I nurse. I have m twins and she/itögen it, if I hold hteir-Hände, if I nurse her/it/them or pinch. Which brands for this does a baby make?

from Trish

Best answer chosen by voters

Mine with almost does also this 3.5 months old.... sometimes, it hurts, but it works better, if I have a blankey for it, you close in on her/it/them, and she/it can grasp that, or if she/it can hand over me, that am pulled up, to the shirt in order to work her/it/them as a nurse. I prefer very much not to get any baby nail slice on my boobies! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through the mommy of small man doesn\'t nurse i, but my son likes to hold my finger if he/it takes his/its bottle. i places wei really auf\'tß, why they do that, but maybe it is a binding matter.

through ticktock, It is only one comfort matter for her/it/them. My baby does the same matter. She/it likes to wrap up her the most few hand about my finger. Es\'s cute.

It actually type of reminded me at a small kitten. lol

through? Proud mommy, they are like old? I place auf\'t believes, thereß she/it to it my,... babies has an of course reflex, in order to seize, or closes her/its/their hand, if something touches her/its/their palms.

No comments:

Post a Comment