Friday 22 July 2011

What are the side-effects of the depo-Schusses?

What are the side-effects of the depo-Schusses?

I now am with twins 30 weeks and trouble me to think of forms of the contraception to use after the birth.

I want to try to nurse my babies so that I cannot have the combined pill.

? Which side-effects have provera depo?
? Caused Depo, you milk Strömung?
?, It is like effective?

We consider, none, to have more children than my friend not even, and I, is, both only 21 as well as these 2 were not planned. We now love her/it/them to Stückchen alreday however uns\'wieder in no rush, to still have soon anytime, so that I am not worried therefore, how long it takes in order to be been again pregnant on it for a while.

I was on Cilest, a combination pill and became pregnant during on it, so that it failed spectacular, as I came twice pregnant into a round!

IchIch continued very similarly to the depo Micronor, the a small pill is, shot, only a lower dose and I finished to procure a period for the whole time every 10 days 7 days long, I was on the pill. I stuck 6 months long at it, as me from the nurse with family Planning, ie UNITED K,ÖNIGREICH version planned parenthood and nothing changes was advised.

? You/they believe, thereß I the same problem with the shot would have, although it is a higher dose?

I didn\'t try Cerazette and would trouble gladly that first before the shot, as I was fitting bad matters from it.

? Which other small pills are there?

, Of NH puts free rules and medication in Wales to the disposal, so that money is no problem,:))

from MO~Mommy

Best answer chosen by voters

as i was on the shot, i was on it for 9 months, pregnancy symptoms, irregular bleeding, had i. i then would go with no period 2 to 3 months, that i a hätte, the 8 weeks would last. and it went on, until decided i for itself, aufzuhören, to get the shot. also it can cause your fertility and brings you to it to increase.

Source(s,:

was on the depo, that is shot 9 months long. Gehaßt the shot. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through trfkiddo i, the depo had shot according to my first child, and continued 8 months long with my period, i rejected to go back for the second shot.

through? New mommy? I can only to my persönlichen experience in Depo Provera confirms. I was ungefähr 4 years long on Depo. Weras the single side-effects, that I, any weight profit, had, would have my period approximately 8 pounds and I as soon as every 3 months, but as I it had, it would be very heavy and last for until 2 weeks. It was nice credit every day in order to think not to take a pill. The Schuß hurt, and it left behind my arm after it sore for one day or two.

vonvon Rhonda W Sometimes can cause it break by bleeding, or you can leave addition of your menstrual cycle to the vein at the moment heavy.

through beautiful poison, I have for in the course 15 years the shot with no problems uses. It has the same side-effects as it takes each hormone or synthetic hormone. WennWenn you will seek, the other pill denounces on-line, you kit sees önnen how they compare themselves on the other side of the committee. I used 10 years long Depo consecutively and hörte on, to take it, as we planned our second child. It lasted six weeks in order to become pregnant. I was given the injection, as I my six weeks long from check aufw after birthärts returned. I didn\'t has after it at all over the third injection a period. It is a bißchen exceptionally, people, to see heavy periods with the shots having, because it is given people in order to reduce the current also with heavy cycles. Maybe break through bleeding happens, but it happens also with some pills as weight wins. I never had it. Depo is sure w to useährend you breast feed. That is only my own persönliche experience in it and, as you know, each different one can respond. Hope, thereß this helps.

from Thunderd... I was this time 8 years long on Depo pregnant before the development. I didn\'t have any side-effects than no periods differently. Everyone responds differently to Empfängnisverhütung. I want on it to theückgehen, after to have this baby.I, also on the pill pregnant became.

No comments:

Post a Comment