Friday 22 July 2011

What time do your children go to the bed on a school night?

What time do your children go to the bed on a school night?

And her/its/their ages are something?

My children are 6, 6, 4 and 11 weeks old.

My 4 year old son and 11 weeks old daughter, with 6.30pm go to the bed.
I bath she/it together and then reads you to him/it, while you nursed my baby. , He/it rotated only 4 last weeks and as all my children place mu to bed I einzelne-handedlyß, it makes more sense to do her/it/them together,

My 6 years old twin girls, with 7.30pm go to the bed. I bath she/it together then read to them.

But my husband says that her/its/their bedtimes are too early. What do you think?

from Samantha

Best answer chosen by Asker

That is early to not, children need there, you sleep for growth and development, that are used at least 10 - 12 hrs of the sleep a productive day long. My son is 6, and his/its bedtime is between 7&8 and my 8m/o twins bend routine Klänge-Perfekt to the bed after my oldest.Your-Schlafenszeit right.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



from Stephanie G, my daughter is one and she/it placed i to the bed between 6 30 and 7 30 everynight since she/it was born,... if your children then go to the bed without an anger, would leave i for him/it this way, if they fight for it, one more then did 20 minutes, that then she/it little earlier one lived let stay up, sore..., but only her/its/their schedules change dont

through desmeran, I believe that it is, earlier than on average. Dort\'s no law, that each family makes for the same matter, muß. If es\'s, the für you works, that is fine. It wouldn\'t works für us: there time seems before the end of the school and the bedtime to be sufficiently small how it is. My 3 year alto, with 7:00 go and means 5, 7, to the bed and you go 9 years old to the bed with 8:30.

by 27 weeks with baby #3! (: my son Christopher is 5 years old, and he/it is over this time in the bed..., but he/it goes, approximately 8, to sleep, because read i to him/it. However, we begin bedtime I (bath) with 7, Lekt thinksüre, says goodnight, that also is good in 7:30, they need still much sleep in this age.

through purplebu... I thinks, that that is a little early. I have 6 year old twins, 7 year old Mad little and 9 year old boys. Form Noutlaw from, they, that go her/it/them to the bed with 10, go to the bed with 830 and on the weekends.

old 0 0 girls and she/it pass James Have 10 years to the bed by 8 on school nights, they don\'t fall asleep, but they are in her/its/their beds, that read a book, and normally asleep by 8:30.

through heyy? o.v.e < 3 14 - 9:30 - 10
18, immediately,
6 - 7:30-8:30(latest with most,
: D

through starligh.... old sister, whom I believe, makes my 2 years old that it is the best to hold bedtime similarly, at 7:30-8pm as well as her/its/their 5 yr to the bed, until they become older.

by 38 DAYS! By 8 in the afternoon

through? Does mommy of 3 give birth? My children are 11, 5 and 2.

My 11 yr. old son goes to the bed with 9:30 on a school night.

My 5 yr. with 8:30 go old to the bed.

My 2 yr. with 7:30 go old to the bed.

This is our routine on one school afternoon/night.
3:00, my 2 yr. old stands from her/its/their Schläfchen on.
3:15, my 11 y/o and 5 y/o come from the school home.
3:30, in the afternoon small thing.
5:30, mealtime.
6:00, bath times for my 2 y/o and 5 y/o, they collect a bath.
6:30 begin Schlafenszeitroutine with my 2 y/o. which closes brush teeth, laundry face, pj one, that is placed, is switched on, reads 3 stories together, and 1 songs sing.
7:30, bedtime for Leila.
7:35, Shawn takes a shower (about this time)
7:45, I begin Schlafenszeitroutine with Kenzie. which schließt brush teeth, laundry face, one, the pj are placed, \'s on, you read 2 stories together, pick from stuffed animals, she/it has a similar one 200 (lol), and as 1 songs sing.
8:30, bedtime for Kenzie,
After I brought her/it/them to the bed, I only start to be too bulky Shawn to prepare on the bed, and he/it obviously makes it alone.
9:30, bedtime for Shawn, go I upward and says goodnight and spin of his/its lights?


That is from Schlafenszeitroutine! if it actually becomes all pünktlich made, es\'s a miracle. But I like because it has a routine!

Source(s,:

Mommy to Shawn, Kenzie and Leila?

No comments:

Post a Comment