Friday 22 July 2011

Two questions of one?

Two questions of one?

I found only the out, that I am pregnant with my second baby. I used an on-line fit said älligen date calculators and it that I about almost am 6 weeks further. Fühle I me like I, show and smooth however already, my daddy asked me, if I was pregnant, did before I smooth, tell him/it, is it possible that it could be twins? Oder could it only any früher chubbiness/bloating is?

My second question must do also with my other child. He/it is almost 15 months old and still nurses, very small however, once or twice per day für short periods of time. If it is O.K., if I continue to nurse him/it and only some special vitamin ergsänzungen, to take? I hörte es\'s punishes, but hoping only, to hear about somebody with experience maybe,...

from Kim

Best answer chosen by Asker

Twins always are a possibility, but with 6 weeks, you probably would not show any way. The most probably, it only swells. How für your second question... many doctors will dissuade from nursing, while pregnant the fact, that you take the trouble to provide 2 children, who smooth with vitamins, with nutrients, can be heavily to be done because of the burden in your body, and because nipple stimulation of causing of constricting and even preterm-Arbeit can. But I am my second breastfeeing während pregnant with my third and the credit of no problems. I spoke with a lactation advisor and was guessed, thereß it as it completely sure is, you yearn as you, upheld your vitamins and retained a healthy food. Calcium reception also is very important. If you still nurse your first, if your new baby only arrives, you are sure, your small one your older than nurses first and then always, to work the baby in order to certainly be, enough gets. Sometimes, pregnancy can dry up your milk and it schließlich colostrum become so that your older could disaccustom. Get much silence and eat healthy, and you should be fine to continue to work as a nurse.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment