Friday 22 July 2011

Which size clothings should I get, if will shop I tomorrow?

Which size clothings should I get, if will shop I tomorrow?

I am to be shopped from it with my mommy tomorrow, and sister and I would get some clothing gladly for the summer. ICH\'m 35 weeks pregnant today with twins and normally, before pregnancy, a Gr,öße 14.

Do I should a few matters after the birth and the weeks, that follow, for into a size 16 gets? I really need f after the birthür the warmer weather some bigger matters for.

I am not very big for considerations, it is twins, simply a little bigger than most people with full concept. ICH\'m, that hopes with help of nursing, thereß the weight quite easily will come off. After the heilkräftigen period ich\'m, the two times one per week to the gymnasium declines if I can lead it without turning into tired.

Twin twin is head down in 1 and twin is shutter in 2, so that it is a vagina birth at the moment.

from Twinstip...

Best answer chosen by voters

Congratulations. You/they still have potentially 3-5 week lefts, and in this time können you itself really prolongs. But after the birth, you probably nevertheless become für a few weeks your motherhood scraps until your stomach needs, begins to go back. So maybe, you now buy Stückchen in motherhood, that you can carry after it and can grant itself then, if some of the Gewichtsgehen, you participate suprised only maybe how fast it goes as you will be a very busy lady!

I have two sentences of the twins and created, named reception a look a web site and connects our forum, where you can chat to other mommies.

Best wishes 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from MJ, liam 11/07/09 i-Kampf I some nice clothing of h&m. i bought clothes, that are popular, as they are very baggy around the middle, but elastically with the breasts so much of area for my small one. Gr was iöße 10-12 (before pregnancy), but sorts by the size, in 16 is very comfortable for me, she/it therefore would try on before you buy all hun.

i plans to lose the weight fast, un hoping burns 1,200 cals per day to nurse, as i heard. but thereß not only, why wants i to breast feed. but healthy plan also with 2 babies i dont believes, thereß you your money at a gymnasium must waste. You/they become much endpractice around the house does. so then buy an endpractice bicycle, you can stick with home and look in the kiddies from it as well to find somebody to baby, you sit for a hour or 2

Luck and all best

Source(s,:

34 weeks tomorrow =] 6 weeks, in order to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment