Friday 22 July 2011

What is the chance, that I carry twins?

What is the chance, that I carry twins?

From I is found the straight one, I am pregnant, and I am surprised at possibility this that maybe I carry twins. I nurse a two year old, Milchabsonderungszunahmen-Chance becomes for him/it thereover said, to have twins of 1.1 to 12.4 percent!) also had my große grandmother twins, therefore it lies in my family. Pregnancy symptoms (sore Br)üste, started 9 days of after-ovulation. I got a positive result of a Heimatschwangerschaftsprüfung 10 days after-ovulation. With 12 days of after-ovulation, I started, , To find out nausea, accute-Geruchssinn, sore nipples and breasts. , I didn\'t erfährt most of it until 5 weeks of after-ovulation for my prior pregnancy, my Schwangerschaftsblutergebnis 293 was with 14 days of after-ovulation. Is a twin pregnancy this time around likely?

through teacherm...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Completely, but I would not make any announcements.Since, it lies not only in your family, and you are lactating, you join with high HGC-Niveaus, it is possible.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Sandy un asking at the moment of the same question of lol.... saw was doctor, that two eggs ovulated i in first ultrasound, i fraternal twins in my family my fith-Schwangerschaft, 221,560 are my hgc-Niveau with 11 weeks, un extremely tired, and very nautious, but the doctor olny saw a bag and heart attack with 6 weeks with a vagina ultrasound, still confused, still thinks s for him/it i in two, I heard that twins can hide for them jargon in early ultrasound besides any opinion? if it interests to know id if it is Glück to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment