Friday 22 July 2011

Two months old with a cold???

Two months old with a cold???

My two months old twins has really runny-Nasen and only wants held! If this is a Kälte? If with it, what I can für she/it does? ICH\'m, that she/it gegenwärtig nurses.

through loving my baby monkey!

Best answer chosen by Asker

It could runny-Nase or ear infection is, with any right, her/its/their temps takes. If it under 100.3 as gives the Hälfte this recommends dose of the infant to Tylenol. , You/they say .8mL, but I begin to always see with .4, like this works., if she/it itself fühlen, better than good and leaves "check a communication to it for your pediatrician in")
Does your LO pull her/its/their ears? and the wanting always is held way is only there to be said some isnt-Recht, i wanna-Gehen, where I weiß.

my pediatrics has one web site with "my sick child info. If has all symptoms and as to negotiate and to be honestly from urgency. I found our my LO had a congested Tränenleitung, not an eye infection!
Our office info is here
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment