Friday 22 July 2011

When do you get your period after you gave birth if you pump, and not only nurses?

When do you get your period after you gave birth if you pump, and not only nurses?

I have twins, who were born 10 weeks early, so that they are for a couple more weeks in the NICU until home they get bigger and stronger to come. Until then, I pump milk f into the hospital at home and bringing of itür the doctors to them, in order to feed her/it/them, until they conserve nipple feed. ICHhörte \'ve that, while you nurse, that you are not gotten your period, I get that everyone other, but this the majority., but this something, if you pump? That is they for resembling, as nursing to it, where my period verzit will become ögert? Does everyone have any insight on it?

through ~ StPatri...

Best answer chosen by voters

With my daughter, I approached my period postpartum on 9 months. But everyone is different; I started to take Fenugreek, because supply spends, and I read this is to it, ovulation can stimulate, and that is a warning in order not to take ihn/es während pregnant. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



no other should be from Lel Pumping, especially, if you so often do it, as you would become, if you nursed. With my first, however, I bled 6 weeks long in 2 after birth, then held four weeks long, and then, my periods began again toover everything.
With my third, I didn\'t get any period until he/it was 4 months. I nursed ausschließlich and upon request for my first two, and on a schedule for my third.

from Noah and Ava\'s Mommy I pumps for my 6 1/2 months old exclusively, and I didn\'t have still any period. Pumping deals, you, to nurse in this aspect. It can your period verzögern if often of Sie\'wieder of doing from it enough(i.e. each couple of the hours like your baby would live, but, you you, that are said, everyone is I with it differently wouldn\'t on not getting one counts. Es\'s only a nice advantage, if it happens!

through mawderui... I nursed two exclusively with my first and immediately got my period! Ugh! But with my last, I pumped and nursed and my period gets didn\'t until my son was 5 months! Hallelujah! Pumping is she/it resembling, as you nurse, only cross you your fingers and your hope of the best! Congrats on your precious twins!

through spoiledr... un pumping exclusively and it now makes 3 months long ive... and healthy i got my period like 2 or 3 wks, after i birth had given,... according to only whom i stopped to ventilate i later some days from giving birth, my period got... and it got ive since it every month: (

from KristinP.... Yep, it is they for resembling, your period becomes the most, is probably delayed as it, you yearn as you continue too lactate.

Congratulations to your dear small babies and God bless you all!

durchdurch curiousg... I pumped exclusively for my daughter, and didn\'t get my period until the day, that I stopped.

from Roz S Congrats... I have twins and is a hard work the astonishment, however. ICH\'m gladly do your babies well, I am sure, thereß it for you going this early one in the work quite traumatically must have. EsEs hängt from how much from, you pump.., if you pump throughout the day and the night every few hours,... in other words as often as it a new one born, would live, then, your periods will remain away until the time, if you start, comes solids and, to introduce aren, \'t that feeds her/it/them as much breast milk. Für me, there a point came if step holds couldn\'t I with demand, therefore started to introduce formula, not very much, but my periods began some weeks later. Whereas with my first small Mad little, she/it didn\'t starts over, until she/it was on solids with 7 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment