Friday 22 July 2011

Why is my family therefore brought in disorder?

Why is my family therefore brought in disorder?

my brother in the age of 15 still nurses and sometimes smooths, my big grandmother will take over brastfeeding for my mommy if she/it sits baby.. my sister is 15 1/2, and she/it has twins age 3 and 4. and if we are about my downsyndromed-Onkel, m,üssen we means pet iguana from him/it keeps away doesnt he/it with it paints it. my daddy also has my sisters twins twice geschwängert, but tries to save money, did he/it push down then the stairway, that times abortions both, caused?

through Teh Ehrfurchtgebietendes

Best answer chosen by voters

O.K., now, I will point out the mistakes.

You/they cannot have any 15 year old brother and a 15 1/2 year old sister except if they are twins.

If your sister has twins, they would be the same age.

A 3/4 year old doesn\'t yet menstruate, and therefor cannot become pregnant.

Except if your big grandmother breast lived from her/its/their last child\'s time onward, she/it would stop to produce milk.

You/they spell, you bother injustice, and simply because a person has Hügelkettensyndrom, that you also wrote incorrectly, you don\'t turn her/it/them into an iguana desecrater.

And I give you credit for it, after all simple spelling mistakes, you spelled iguana right.

This only also was flawed, you work more heavily next time that you troll. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS mountain wow!!! you becomes all dafür detained to believe this history... and leans you können\'t to Teh Awesome One,but, on which you ate, has his/its impossible(and mispelled for you a 15 or 15 and a 1/2 year old brother/sister b/c THIS then your screen names btw,... Turtle properly has types over you... lmfao!

Report abuse

Other Answers (11)



through turtle you children really must get for any fresh look outdoors. Her/its/their brains become smaller and smaller every year!! ich\'m amazed, thereß you not on better more interesting stories can come. Something at least funny. This is Müll and wasting of area. Go draußen, you, \'ll sees astonishing matters, before which you never have seen. It becomes a Prüfung and it geben\'s named lives.

through pigeon lovers he/it malests-Leguane......... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!.

original daddy is mentally sick, he/it pushes, his/its daughters defeat the stairway after they had sex with them,

original-sisters are sluts, they slept with original daddy, and one has 2 sentences of the twins!!!

original mommy is a hippie, she/it still nurses her/its/their son

original brother is disabled, he/it stinks original mommies * * * *!!!!

THATS WHATS INCORRECTLY WITH ORIGINAL FREAKIN-FAMILIE!

through teh Burnin8tr Trogdor no no no no no no!!! i rejects, this anyones-Familie at the whole one(s) multi verses, to believe, is dirtied in such a way on u is eather, the bs speaks or lies,

but if this is totally true for any reason, is, because God hates your family,

Source(s,:

/ question/index?.

you have the noticing of Ang to do better?
I want to tell you, that you are funny, and I got out a laughter to read this, and you should pursue a career in comedy, but really... everything, which I can say, is
"tastelessly", but thanks for tryin\'

from Alexa F i is very sad, this is a dreadful situation. i schlägt for you before, to immediately go to a school advisor, teachers or any other adult,

from Douglas Adams D It suprisesd I that itself people, who live in supporters, a computer can achieve. But I guess, thereß something can happen.

Meanwhile:
Ask a dumb question, you don\'t expect any serious answer.

OK?

through Punche nella and i found out, that my daddy is my mommy, and my mommy is my daddy: i

through? You/they have Z for him/itähen haaha. Your mommy still is in the bathroom with the fat Küken? tell them, thereß i says, hello.

through! Antworten-Benutzertyp is this even for mögliche?!

through an angel got, his/its wings tear you also MJ?!
Man me, that am thought, that I was alone!

through evoL, because forces family Leute, that normally would hate and would avoid each other in near contact,

No comments:

Post a Comment