Friday 22 July 2011

Which formula should I buy?

Which formula should I buy?

I have a boy and a girl, they are old twins 2 months, and I nursed her/it/them. Is getting more severely than she/it wächst, and therefore I wanted to start to nurse her/it/them. What is, the best formula denounces to purchase?

through confuses you, bee loves her/its/their honey?

Best answer chosen by voters

I use Enfamil Premium. But oh wait.... AH sounds like it your this somebody der\'s the baby... hören you on, to deal, childishly! This is a part für ripe adults! Some small child, that attention gets and wanted to begin sh*t, didn\'t bore! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from Noah and the Ava\'s Mommy That is funny... I found only the photo of your twins on-line: / app-image/7932133905/5.

You/they look mightily big and healthy for being old twins two months!

............

through best organics of luv2wsh-Erde,

from Svetlana, you can try the best organic infant Formula of this earth with Iron/gp/product/B001BM4.

No comments:

Post a Comment