Friday 22 July 2011

Twins and as she/it is to be had?

Twins and as she/it is to be had?

I read only this...........

Nurse if you become pregnant.
Last studies show that, if you nurse, if you become pregnant, that you are more likely to have twins. DiesDies is told to be caused by the disappearance of the calcium in your system, während this as a nurse works and his/its effect on the egg for idea and ovulation.

Do you know about somebody, of the twins nursed and had, and they didn\'t run into the family or hs that this passed for you? My husband and is, bemüht itself about another baby, I still nurse old daughter our 10 months, but with only night for 20 mins, before she/it goes to the bed. I only hoped, thereß was this in 1000 things only one 1 or not? Twins weras nice tho,

through the natural mommy

Best answer chosen by voters

I nursed my one year old as I became pregnant with my second. Only one, no twins für me.

Add: But I havr read sometihng recently that said me that to eat sweet potatoes (many sweet potatoes), your chances of twins increases. ICH\'ll-Versuch and finf it. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Jennifer G, twin had boys 03.08.1... in families lain fraternal twins, it is a genetic matter where two eggs are freed.
Identical twins happen to somebody.
I believe that maybe nursing induces some women to free a particular egg.

Source(s,:

That of Identical Erwarten of twin concieved of course.
My mother had of same twin concieved of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment