Friday 22 July 2011

What should I tell to my children, whether nurses her/it/them others\' sees?

What should I tell to my children, whether nurses her/it/them others\' sees?

I am 27, and I have 4 children, and I nurse my 3 younger children, but only my 4 months old twins in public with coverage. I look people allover as well there breast, that hangs out, while there TOTALLY care and thats punishes you with me, no offense, but my other two children is 2 and 3, and I worry 7 and she/it all the comment about it for my sisters\' daughters, who are 6yr olds and my nephew, who are, 3, 4 and twin. But what I asked myself, what, to tell them. I want to the shopping center with them once, and my sister and a lady were totally above without in the center of the shopping center, that nurses, and the children said "Look! her/its/their boobie hängt out" and other type of stuff. I didn\'t weiß something, to say! I was!

beside pasture

Best answer chosen by voters

Only tell them the truth, "the mommy is nursing, or nourishing itself, her/its/their baby." 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



she/it nourishes her/its/their dear baby from Michelle Aww. But läßt, you sees be private since a Mädchen\'s boobies.

If they ask, why she/it, that I would tell my child in public, does, something like "I doesn\'t know why she/it did this election. I cover aufwärts, because I think, privacy is better."

I never have understood this through amsam, because the baby\'s mouth covers the whole nipple in general, so that is no more than what would show into a low slice blouse or a bikini, what hangs out. I würde more of any skanky-Mädchen offended werden\'s-Riemen that hangs out from the back of her/its/their pants.

But, to answer your question, I would tell them that it is impolite to say "gaze" on anybody about everything to do with her/its/their body. DannDann würde I explains, that she/it nourishes her/its/their baby and her/its/their attention directs to the baby - the baby candy is not?

through al l, that I think, that it is completely inapropriate for a woman in order to expose itself/themselves completely even if she/it is breast feeding. There is BrustfütterungsbHs that unlatches a part of the breast it gives band around tops, that you can move the material, or using of a low Schnittv-Ausschnittes even and the putting in the material is better. How wofür, to say, only, you are very straight, forward you and don\'t trade you a big deal like es\'s. Tell them, she/it ernährt only her/its/their baby. If they have further questions, können you them says, that all mammals nurse her/its/their babies, and animals as examples use, but also as a way, to shift the topic.

by 1selkie, you only tell them, she/it nourishes her/its/their baby, and we don\'t disturb any moms if they nourish her/its/their babies. Then continue.

from Lilly loves, lobster only tells them, that are something, mommy must do, if they have baby, or "she/it nourishes only her/its/their baby,"

from Suzie Say something like: "The mommy nourishes her/its/their baby. Babies become hungrier more frequently than we, you do because sie\'wieder small and so sometimes grows a quantity, the mommies she/it in all types of other places must feed. Mietfrist\'s läßt she/it in silence and doesn\'t stare, so that they have a little privacy."

I also probably emphasize that it is natural, and which boobs are for it.

beside area, Gazer Just explains, that the woman nourishes her/its/their baby, and God did breasts to nourish the baby and that it is not politely to gaze with the bodies of women.

No comments:

Post a Comment