Friday 22 July 2011

What is the chance, that I carry twins?

What is the chance, that I carry twins?

From I is found the straight one, I am pregnant, and I am surprised at possibility this that maybe I carry twins. I nurse a two year old, Milchabsonderungszunahmen-Chance becomes for him/it thereover said, to have twins of 1.1 to 12.4 percent!) also had my große grandmother twins, therefore it lies in my family. Pregnancy symptoms (sore Br)üste, started 9 days of after-ovulation. I got a positive result of a Heimatschwangerschaftsprüfung 10 days after-ovulation. With 12 days of after-ovulation, I started, , To find out nausea, accute-Geruchssinn, sore nipples and breasts. , I didn\'t erfährt most of it until 5 weeks of after-ovulation for my prior pregnancy, my Schwangerschaftsblutergebnis 293 was with 14 days of after-ovulation. Is a twin pregnancy this time around likely? Also, I get an ultrasound, 5 weeks of after-ovulation, pregnant in 3 weeks 7 weeks, what is, the chances, she/it weras capable, to notice a multiple pregnancy, if one exists?

through? 2 are Noah!?

Best answer chosen by voters

you should be capable pregnant to see with 7 weeks if there is, twins would give it 2 bags, if you also resemble fraternally aswell should see, although 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Bapples i, you agree with the other person!

through bri hello, wanted to tell only you from a big place with tons of info about having twins. it tells you% \'s, twins through old and other Umstände-Info, to have. a quantity of the info was quite interesting. it hörte itself over that, what you said, known at. the place is the best of Gl good, heben-twins.com,ück against you, hopes, that you find, what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment