Friday 22 July 2011

What is the best beverage, in order to wake me, if I am tired super? FYI: ICH\'m, that nurses, therefore nothing gefährliches, pls.?

What is the best beverage, in order to wake me, if I am tired super? FYI: ICH\'m, that nurses, therefore nothing gefährliches, pls.?

I am exhausted a quantity. I have old twins and 3 4 months older children. The was\'s the best Getränk, in order to wake me?

through Garrett\'s mommy

Best answer chosen by voters

AchAch wow, you are my hero of the day for old twins, who nurse you, with 4 months and three other children! I am what it, not certainly, will call, but you können to a Healthfood-Laden goes, and there is any natural herbal tea, that is, to assume to give you energy. My best friend swears through it. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



in order to freeze cold water, you would hold only to I?Y!A i. this should give you a jerk.
furthermore, your boobs will love you for it. Glück with all those children there lol.

from Ickerbic.... can to nurse is such a pain... no sleep, sore breasts and this not being still capable, to enjoy caffeine, if it is used most. What was for me, gatorade helped. It helped to give energy, and I was fähig, to produce more milk. There was only so much water, that I could drink.

through Barbara g-Koffein is O.K., only in restraint. I started to drink, \'halbe-Caff\'s, half erg, half decaf, and watched, as it my lil a beeinflußte. He/it dressed up. I now drink 3 cups per day = to 1 1/2 cups of patrons. You/they need this small break / picks up you me, I would go Nüsse if i didn\'t!

through mystic_e.... coffee?

Actually juices high can wake C (ascorbic acid) und/oder Vitamin-C-Ergänzungen and water you in vitamin. Any Mion is connected üdigkeit hydrate with bad to therefore drink water/juice, can help. Vitamin C wakes also people, although natürlich places auf\'t goes over the top on how much, you take.

No comments:

Post a Comment