Friday 22 July 2011

Ask over skin, in order to skin contact after birth,...?

Ask over skin, in order to skin contact after birth,...?

I really want, that my babies are washed off from a small one, before they are given to me, although I belonged have, you skin this, in order to skin immediately contact after the birth aids, that nurse, and is better for the baby.

I have twins and was said, that I won\'t be given the opportunity, that to hold babies until after both, is carried. I., that I won, \'t is fähig, to hold the first, until also is out the second.

I want her/it/them, did the dishes and obviously will be the first, if I should not hold him/it, until his/its sister is out, but I don\'t want that they are put also on my bare breast.

Of photos, I saw from the cousin of my Bf\'s, she/it has, past depressed her/its/their hospital dress her/its/their shoulders, that the baby holds, who leads me, to believe that they put the baby on her/its/their bare breast.

I don\'t want her/it/them on my bare breast, until I me, to nurse, troubles.

What normally happens?

It is IchIch in the UK if matters are different elsewhere.

through danni_el...

Best answer chosen by voters

I am my small husband in OZ and as i had, she extracted him/it and put him/it exactly on me and wiped him/it only with one towel down.
I had on my dress right, although would not become i from it, concerned, if he/it was put exactly on my skin and was not cleaned. I my ihn\'s-Bergwerk. he/it got out of me!!!, after up i me i nit left ähen, had sat up in the bed and had nursed him/it with skin on skin contact,.. trusts you the last matter will be in your thoughts for me, after you gave birth worryiing over it,..

Luck!!!

Source(s,:

16 weeks preg to boy #2 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (10)



from Mommyto2 Als I my daughter had, I had on the whole way, that covers the breast for me, my gown. Down, I actually got to be enough and, to catch my baby, with it she/it obviously wasn\'t washed off, but I kümmerte me not, everyone is different! Congrats:,

through Pipers Justin Chris and Sams-Mama! I was worried about the same matter, but if your small Bündel joy lived worry from you comes out. eses is not like her/it, you have they only then placed an illness or everything, so that it doesn\'t do my twins really had i matter.When 1 , like ten seconds of pipers für on my breast in to the small bed thingy. Then, my son came out, and they did the exact same matter.

Source(s,:

Pipers and Justin are old twins and my mommy old to a 1 year my 1 month and an almost two yaer old.

through gemmatkd, the midwife will ask what you want!! only says you to them, I was asked, if I wanted, my 1 bathed. Child first, I said no, only wiped down!! I didn\'t place also both of me on bare breast. Es\'s vollständig on to you!! clearly only is you exactly on that, what you want!!

I think of Vicky, that it would be both finely for her/it/them in order to go UNDER the dress on your bare breast enveloped loosely, so that they are comfortable and warm, and it, for which they are used, is nice and dark,

NurNur with it you knows, was said my sister, who has neuro dermatitis, that you really should take the trouble and keep some on the baby\'s skin from the vernix, sooner than laundry it from. Application water für certainly, but places auf\'t gets them everything, which is scrubbed upward, and clean, even with baby soaps. Anyway, her/its/their BF\'s-Familie, that she/it ouchßer it over it is laughed, something guesses that her/its/their baby (now 5 months) doesn\'t have the most astonishing skin, no cradle cap, anything! Dear thinking over. Congrats and Glück xoxoxox

through luvnbirt... I believes, that you are silly. If you, that are won, were born your babies, \'t-Sorge, if she/it is "washed off. BTW, thereß she/it not dirty is, if born. Maybe wellß with a little vernix, but es\'s, in order to initiate nursing birth the best within the first hour. Babies are normally not cleaned within the first hour so that you probably become long quiet, before she/it a bath, that, had, \'s the best way, to have nursing success,

from Lilli There, nothing wrong or damaging is she/it with letting first washed off the babies, and there is not anything wrong with it, she/it, not to put first matter on your bare breast. Babies will know how eating is, and you gewannen\'t ruins her/it/them für lives, if you make the way, that you want to do it instead of the way, that some other people chose to do it, for him/it.

It sounds like you, thought about it and calculated what you want, you let your doc/midwife/nurse only known so.

from Twinstip... I believes, if you have her/it/them, vaginally it gives every chance, that you can get, that a fast one hugs 1 with twin. It is likely, different to be if you finish with a c-Teil-Lieferung, as you on your Rücken flat will be, and the worry still is 2 for you and twin. Inform your midwife w of what you like to happen,ürden. Babies are cleaned and wrapped into getting blankets before giving to you, if of m youöchten.

through broken tigers. Es\'s on to you on that, what you want, gives it no right one or the injustice in that, what you want. My first was born as her/it, she/it was clean, she/it had on her/it/them at all besides a small blood clot, that was on her/its/their head, nothing, but the midwife put her/it/them long on my stomach some seconds before my ex cuts you the string, and my second was put exactly on my breast the second, she/it was out and had an oxygen tube, in her/its/their face, because she/it was born a little blue. I wanted, thereß my children are cleaned before she/it held i, but as she/it finally here was, she/it wanted i only in my Arme-i-didn\'t-Sorge if they were cleaned, or not.

If you want, that the bubs is cleaned, and then not your bare breast accelerated, your election is it and lets nobody reduce you and doesn\'t let gotten her/it/them approximately along you, because, as it sees i, it everyone to her/its/their own one is.

Luck luck hun doesn\'t forget the camera to do the whole first photo into the hospital.

through Samyw efc hello baby, they wash off the babies normally not completely, they will first wrap up her/it/them into a blanket, as they will need the heat, you won\'t worry what happens, for itself after you gave birth to darling anyway, you will see her/it/them exactly, wants, as soon as probably possibly you on to it a nightshirt will have, you are not completely bare to even give birth in a swimming pool birth, his/its single one this lowermost half of you, that is free from clothing, maybe you find whether they are, smaller than said, that maybe they have a white thin layer over them, is something, which smaller babies have on them, it has a name, but i cannot remember at it.

But don\'t worry any baby, you will be okay, i breast feed my twins for 2 weeks, in order to only give them the good stuff, because Charlotte was smaller, that they gave her/it/them the majority of my breast milk, as it had to express i, as they were in particular worry, and i doesn\'t know, whether it is coincidence, but Charlotte doesn\'t have anything wrong with her with all and Paige, that hardly had, that no one eczema, hayfever and ashma has, also breast helps, that lives itself, your stomach muscle, therefore back gives good only in breast feeding and them to come plus it, that is made faster slimmer for you, you really need it 2 weeks long.

Be careful, you will go do it well. xxxxx-Glück

through beautiful poison oh is Hun, if it is time, the maternal instinct to take this baby ASAP. With twins, it maybe the single opportunity, that you hold them per some silence, müssen, alone moments(one at a time. You/they will be washed off before you try to breast, füttern you this no matter something the decision. As a matter of the routine, the babies will be given to you, you expel yourself, they clean the air routes and smaller matters, then, they become and so on für the medical check and the weights goes.... my twins were apart 4 minutes.
You/they should pronounce the request if you feel that strongly over him/it, but, that is not the norm, and I don\'t think, that you will worry itself, as soon as you comprehend, at all, everyone is out and OK.
Do you want really first moments his/her in lives and from human touch a stranger, she/it? Think thereover after, before you make the last decision.
Luck. I hope, thereß everything with at home with you and the friend healthy is, and the babies are healthy and sound. Let known me through e-mail if you have time after you came home.
Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment