Friday 22 July 2011

When my period beginning after delivery is I a nursing mommy and my baby, are tow months she/it old, is twin?

When my period beginning after delivery is I a nursing mommy and my baby, are tow months she/it old, is twin?

Are my babies about tow months old, and I didn\'t get any period, but today a bald mountain a little one you sick, that everyone could tell me, am I pregnant or not, but I never had sex outdoors, do you protect the whole time of this it was save??

through mom Keesh

Best answer chosen by voters

My baby now is 6 months old, and my period didn\'t still return. Nursing of causes your periods, that verzögert should become, I think das\'s a bonus, but it definitely is no method of birth control, it is to be become easy, pregnant for you, you don\'t yearn again after you had a baby. If of Sie\'wieder in doubts, you do a Schwangerschaftsprüfung. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "When my period beginning. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (4)



through cigaro19 un quite sure will certainly be you, if exclusively you quiet, but there always is a hance so that you should take an examination in order to certainly be.
My period didnt returns 14 months long after the birth of my second

from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ it is not still your period normally too haev, because you nurse. mine didn\'t get shut i theück, until my dson was much Don 9 months old, it gets back t, until she/it, the silence,

through mimi y this something??????? I dont understands your question!!!!!

from Manxbike... first learns you to spell

No comments:

Post a Comment