Friday 22 July 2011

Would you be worried old sizes about your 15 months?

Would you be worried old sizes about your 15 months?

I am old brotherly twin girls the very proud mom to 15 months. :)

You/they had her/its/their 15 months of date this week, and one of them is 30 and 1/4 inches long and weighs 27lbs and 7 oz, and her/its/their twin sister is 31 and 1/2 inches long and weighs 25 pounds and 4 oz.

I was concerned, because is the 27 pounds and 7 oz-Mädchen from the tables for weight. The pediatrician looked at her/it/them and said, thereß they it not loosely is she/it muscular. You/they doesn\'t has a double chin, she/it is simply strong and mächtig.

She/it asked me also about that, what I feed them. I informed her/it/them of her/its/their food, no juice, only milk and tide, and not one ton of milk both... mostly water, Fr,üchte, veggies, lean meats, cheese, whole grains and so on,

She/it looked at the curve, since they and she/it were born, both of the same curve, simply different weights, follow. She/it said, thereß she/it on the smaller size started, as they were born, but as she/it 2 weeks old was, that they had regained already her/its/their birthweight, and this surpassed.

I cannot believe, that I ever cried, because they had lost too much weight, as they were 5 days old, and I still struggled with nursing.

But I don\'t want to far from track comes off...

One from both way, if your children were this size you, would be worried? I should start, meal too beschränken? You/they get already lots and much endpractice and runs current running long the whole day and we, also only any outdoor playground equipment procured for her/it/them. Es\'s, in order to take out her/it/them alone heavily at the moment, because my großes girls always running and this pregnant being decreases, the hunting of her turns fast into me and carrying of her, stepping normally and screaming to the slides and the energies back carried... lol that I will still worry about her/it/them, however, because she/it weighs only SO VERY MUCH, and I don\'t want to set her/it/them up for obesity. I place wei honestly auf\'tß, as she/it weighs so much, because she/it doesn\'t eat any sugary meal, and she/it runs about continuous. Ich\'m in the moment, that back and forth she/it from the livingroom to the ERunning ßzimmer looks at, and again back.

According to every advice would be helpful! Thanks!

Additional details

It is crucial for me, that they have a healthy self-esteem, and self-image and I were a bigger child, I and I remember feeling like me, was so fat and bulk, you smooth, as I was 7 years old, and I was everything besides fat... I was simply solid and muscular as my twiggy-Freunde.

I worry about the obesity epidemic also with children, and I want to set her/it/them up really not for obesity. :, (

3



beside empire of the sun

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they are like me. My Zwillingsmad little change in weight. One is on the 10. centile, and the other is from the tables. My mütterliche nurse asked me not to worry. My Mad little are very active and eat this well the most important thing is. I bemühe me, not calm tables worry me too much.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from GinaM, I believe that they sound like completely healthy small girls. You/they obviously thrive, and getting of much endpractice and healthy meal. Relax itself and geniusßen you your strong, active girls! Good work!

vonvon BrewerB is my son almost tha-Größe to the ounce, and he/it is 15 months. I play only alot with him/it. I give him/it milk and juice every time if he/it wants, and he/it ißt what I eat. Our doctor said, thereß he/it it well went. Let her/it/them play only one quantity. Größenunterschiede-Don\'t-Sache so very much. You/they are not fat, thereß she/it only grows. If you she/it on a food während a growth ray placed, it can damage her/it/them mentally and physically. If they eat healthy and play, you do your work ouchßer Don\'t refuses them meal, until the doctor also says.

from the woman of Dean Was, whom you do, always doesn\'t start you with a food she/it!!! you doesn\'t work, and it sets her/it/them up for body questions in lives later. And she/it doesnwiegt \'t SO VERY MUCH, your doctor even told you with it that she/it is größer as her/its/their twin, but with it this something? Children all the weight other and she/it all können healthy is!! listens your doctor you on this, if he/it tells you, suffices sufficiently das\'s, if you get into the action. You/they say, thereß children, who are disputed, that meal is more likely to clean and later in lives overweight is, therefore you negotiate her/it/them and you on occasion so that they have a healthy relationship with meal.

Source(s,:

The leads of a child\'s life with chimney questions, 27 years later,

through * EMMA LAURAS*MOMMA Emma is a big girl... weighing with ten months of 22 pounds. She/it is not fat either, actually she/it is 30 inches long. I tell to itself Donsorgt therefore \'t... she/it eats this something healthy with it more can, that you do?

from LuckiGin.... nope. I wouldnt-Sorge. LOL.. my 12 month old baby weighs more, as her/it does, lol. My pediatrician says, thereß we lands, \'t worries about her/its/their weight, until they are 2 yrs old,.. then if weight still is a question, we control more of that, what they eat. If you start to now worry about her/its/their weight, you become she/it später the most definitely for eater disorders in lives positions.. let she/it for now is carefree,

No comments:

Post a Comment