Friday 22 July 2011

Ask for NuvaRing-Benutzer?

Ask for NuvaRing-Benutzer?

My WHETHER placed me on the NuvaRing, after I had my twins. I placed it only in it today, and so far can ich\'t-Gefühl it, so I guess that it inserted correctly. However, I have a couple of the doubts about it. ICH\'m never got my period from postpartum and me 10 weeks, I don\'t nurse. my hormones should regulate this and veranlaßt me, to get my period, after I it after the 3. Week took out? Also, is procured as far as sex, said my WHETHER there,Can leave of ß I it in it or it can take out. ICH\'d completely doesn\'t take out it if I don\'t have to it because I am afraid, thereß it to too many germination will be exposed, if from, therefore I completely only leave it up to the 3. Week in. If it has effect on sex... my husband wäre capable, to feel it?

through hecla 1

Best answer chosen by voters

You/they should leave it in it... is the hormone release continuously and must for it his/its, to be effectively. Only it assumed to be taken out after 3 weeks so that you have period können. Receptions 7 days in dafür that became completely effective.

Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Victoria L, you can take out it for until 3 times and can still protect. if you take out it, spülen you it only from, before you put back it for him/it in it. my friend told me, thereß it it never felt that it and i it once only during the sex felt, and it was seconds only for a couple as i had started to use it only.

No comments:

Post a Comment